recipe native ad 1
- For Momo Dough
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- Water , to knead
- For the Paneer Tikka
- 100 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , cut into 1/2 cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon Fresh cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Tandoori masala , Everest Brand
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin (Jeera) powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- Salt , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice
recipe inline ad 1
How to make Paneer Tikka Momo Recipe
- To begin making the Paneer Tikka Momo Recipe, first let’s make the dough.
For the Momo dough
- In a mixing bowl, add maida, salt and add water slowly and knead to form a medium stiff dough. The dough should be non sticky, smooth and firm.
- Keep the momo dough covered for 2 hours before making filling.
To make thePaneer Tikka Filling
- In a mixing bowl, combine the paneer cubes along with fresh cream, tandoori masala, garam masala, cumin powder, red chilli powder, chaat masala, salt and lemon juice and mix well. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan on medium-high flame, place the paneer tikka pieces and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the flame, transfer the paneer tikka into a bowl and set aside.
To make the Paneer Tikka Momo
- Take a bamboo dim sum maker, or the regular idli steamer and fill it with water and pre heat it over a medium heat.
- Divide the momo dough into equal portions, of lemon sized balls.
- Take each ball and start rolling it out on a surface. Roll out the dough as thin so that the outer layer of the momo is thin and delicate.
- In every flatten dough leaf, add 1 tablespoon of the Paneer Tikka filling and fold the edges to semi circles and start pleating to give a nice characteristic pleats.
- Do the same with all the rest of the dough and filling. Keep the completed Paneer Tikka momos under a moist cloth to prevent drying.
- Grease the steamer plate with oil or place butter paper before placing Paneer Tikka momo to prevent from sticking.
- If using traditional steamer it has own boiler or if using bamboo steamer then boil water in a shallow pan and when water start boiling put momo filled bamboo steamer on it. Steam the Paneer Tikka momos for 10 – 15 minutes until done.
- Serve Paneer Tikka Momo Recipe as an appetizer along with a meal of Tofu & Peanut Noodles – Spiked With Sriracha Sauce and Kung Pao Chicken With Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe for a weekend meal.
recipe inline ad 2
Hi there! This is our chance to talk to you. First, we love creating recipes keeping you in mind. At Archana’s Kitchen we try to keep recipes simple, smart and seasonal without additives and preservatives. We hope you enjoy cooking recipes from our website where the sole effort is to make cooking simple for you. When you try out one of our recipes, we are longing to hear back from you. Do take your time to come back and share your comments, as your feedback means a lot to us.
recipe inline ad 3
end container-fluid ak-recipe
Source: Paneer Tikka Momo Recipe