Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream, a creamy No Churn Ice Cream Recipe, add a few Strawberries and make it even better! The perfect summertime treat, any time of the day!
No Churn Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream
If it’s as hot where you are as it is here in Italy then this No Churn Ice Cream is the perfect cool down dessert! I decided to make a combination of Chocolate and Strawberries for my daughter as that is her absolute favourite.
I think she counts down the days until the arrival of Strawberries. And lucky for her she always gets to eat them fresh off the vine twice, once in Italy and then again in Canada!
And to make her even happier I decided to make Nutella Pie Dough tarts, which I blind baked, once they were cool I then filled them with a scoop or two of Strawberry Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream.
How to Blind Bake Pie Pastry
- Make your dough.
- Roll out dough and place in a pie plate or muffin or tart pan.
- Line pie plate or tart pan with parchment paper and fill with dry beans, rice or even sugar.
- Bake for approximately 10-15 minutes (or until pastry is firm) remove parchment paper and beans and re bake for another 5-10 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Let cool before filling.
Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream
How to Make No Churn Ice Cream
- Whip cream until stiff peaks appear.
- Whisk together sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk mixture and whipped cream.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Pour into loaf pan or container, drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Freeze until firm.
Then grab a spoon and Enjoy!
Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream, a creamy homemade Ice Cream Recipe add a few Strawberries and make it even better! The perfect summertime treat, any time of the day!
Keyword: Easy Summer Dessert Recipe, No churn summertime Ice cream
Servings: 5 servings
Calories: 428 kcal
- 1 1/4 cups cream (whole or whipping cream)
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (melted)
- 3/4 cup chopped strawberries
In a medium bowl whip the cream until stiff.
In a large bowl whisk until smooth the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
Add a little whipped cream to the sweetened condensed milk (just to soften it up a bit), then fold in the remaining whipped cream, gently fold until combined. Fold in the chopped strawberries and pour into a regular loaf pan. Drizzle with cooled melted chocolate, with the tip of a knife swirl to combine.
Freeze for 3-4 hours, over night or until firm. Enjoy!
Strawberry Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream
Amount Per Serving
Calories 428 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30g 46%
Saturated Fat 19g 95%
Cholesterol 97mg 32%
Sodium 83mg 3%
Potassium 329mg 9%
Total Carbohydrates 33g 11%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 5g 10%
Vitamin A 19.9%
Vitamin C 17.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
I have teamed up with some awesome fellow bloggers to share recipes with you once a month for various food holidays. And since today is June 7th, which means it is Chocolate Ice Cream Day we are sharing our recipes. So I hope you will check out their recipes too. Cool down and enjoy!
Ashlee Marie – Chocolate Ganache Ice Cream
Creations by Kara – Chocolate Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Crumb – Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Savory Experiments – Chocolate Ice Cream Bread
Real Mom Kitchen – Chocolate Ice Cream Cupcakes
365 Days of Slow Cooking – Blender Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
Simply Stacie – Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Supergolden Bakes – Baileys Chocolate Ice Cream
An Italian in my Kitchen – No Churn Fresh Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream
An Italian in my Kitchen – Death by Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
Source: Strawberry Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream[:]