recipe native ad 1
- 2 cups Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt)
- 1/4 cup Sugar , powdered
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 50 grams Dark chocolate , grated to garnish
- 1 sprig Mint Leaves (Pudina) , to garnish
- To make the ganache
- 200 grams Dark chocolate
- 50 grams Fresh cream
recipe inline ad 1
How to make Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- To begin making the Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse Recipe, in a mixing bowl, combine the greek yogurt and powdered sugar, vanilla extract and whisk until smooth. Allow it to chill in the refrigerator.
To make the ganache
- Heat a sauce pan half filled with water and allow it to come to a brisk boil.
- Cut the dark chocolate into small chunks and place them in a mixing bowl. Add the cream into the chocolate. Place the mixing bowl over the sauce pan to melt the chocolate.
- Stir well until all the chocolate melts and gets well combined to a smooth mixture. This process of melting the chocolate is the double boiler method – it helps temper the chocolate on a medium heat.
- Mix the ganache vigorously, ensuring there are no lumps left. You should have a smooth velvety ganache.
- Now allow this ganache to cool down to room temperature.
- Once the chocolate ganache has dropped to room temperature, gradually fold this into the chilled vanilla flavoured greek yogurt.
- Make sure it is evenly mixed, with no streaks of the greek yogurt or ganache visible.
- Pipe this Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse into dessert glasses of your choice, be it shot glasses or martini glasses or even a deep serving dish. Refrigerate the Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse for at least 3 to 4 hours and set it well.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and some mint leaves and serve chilled.
- Serve this Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse Recipe after a meal of Pizza Margherita Recipe, Homemade Tagliatelle Pasta with Capers and Bell peppers Recipe and Ice Tea Sangria Recipe.
recipe inline ad 2
Hi there! This is our chance to talk to you. First, we love creating recipes keeping you in mind. At Archana’s Kitchen we try to keep recipes simple, smart and seasonal without additives and preservatives. We hope you enjoy cooking recipes from our website where the sole effort is to make cooking simple for you. When you try out one of our recipes, we are longing to hear back from you. Do take your time to come back and share your comments, as your feedback means a lot to us.
recipe inline ad 3
end container-fluid ak-recipe