recipe native ad 1
- For the Cake
- 8 Whole Eggs
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 240 grams Dark chocolate , chopped
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoons Paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- For the Chocolate Ganache
- 200 ml Fresh cream
- 340 grams Dark chocolate , (12 oz) finely chopped
recipe inline ad 1
How to make Flourless Chilli Chocolate Cake Recipe
- To begin making the Flourless Chilli Chocolate Cake Recipe, keep all the ingredients ready for preparing the cake.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius for at least 10 minutes, grease the spring form pan with butter and dust it with flour and keep it ready.
- Melt the chocolate and butter over a “Baine Marie” or a double boiler and mix well. Once it is completely melted, set aside to cool down completely.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and keep it in two separate bowls.
- Keep a stand mixer on with the whisk, add only whites and whisk over medium speed. Gradually add sugar and whisk it till it comes a stiff peak.
- Meanwhile, once the chocolate is cooled down, mix it with the yolk, add vanilla essence, salt and paprika powder and gradually mix using a spatula.
- Once the egg whites have reached to the stiff peak stage. Take them out from the stand mixer and slowly mix it into the chocolate mixture.
- Do not over mix as your will disturb the aeration of the egg whites. Pour the batter over the greased spring form pan and bake it in the oven at 170 degree Celsius for 35 minutes.
- Check if the cake is done by giving it a slight shake, if the cake remains stiff then it is done. Cool it down outside and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
For the Ganache
- Place the cream in a sauce pan over medium heat and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and add the chopped dark chocolate into the cream.
- Bring the saucepan, back to the heat and keep stirring the chocolate and the cream on low flame until the chocolate melts and until the mixture is glossy and smooth.
- Once you have a smooth chocolate and cream mixture, set the ganache aside to cool completely.
- Pour it over the Flourless Chilli Chocolate Cake and place it again in the refrigerator for the ganache to set for at least 6 hours.
- Serve the Flourless Chilli Chocolate Cake Recipe as a dessert after a nice meal of Mexican Salsa Chicken With Italian Cream Cheese and Red Wine Sangria Cocktail to enjoy your weekend.
recipe inline ad 2
Hi there! This is our chance to talk to you. First, we love creating recipes keeping you in mind. At Archana’s Kitchen we try to keep recipes simple, smart and seasonal without additives and preservatives. We hope you enjoy cooking recipes from our website where the sole effort is to make cooking simple for you. When you try out one of our recipes, we are longing to hear back from you. Do take your time to come back and share your comments, as your feedback means a lot to us.
recipe inline ad 3
end container-fluid ak-recipe